Model: Grade 1 and 2 Plus
The Medeco® Embassy® Grade 1 and Grade 2 Plus locksets are designed for use in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
Every Embassy lockset features solid, dependable construction with a lifetime warranty to ensure complete reliability.
Features & Benefits:
· Exceptional clutch mechanism and cast stainless steel retractor with bronze bearings provide high strength, smooth operation, and long-life durability.
· Embassy locksets withstood cycle testing of over 1,000,000 times (two and a half times the Grade 1 requirement) without drooping or failure, thanks to the heavy duty spring pack which eliminates loose levers.
· The Embassy clutch mechanism or “free-wheeling” design offers an advantage over rigid locked leversets by reducing the torque applied to the outside lever.
· The Embassy locksets are compatible with a wide array of Key-In-Knob and Interchangeable Core cylinders, making it extremely flexible.
· The Embassy lever locksets are built with reliability, accessibility for servicing, and long life durability in mind.
· Available in Grade 1 (19 Series) for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications. Grade 2 Plus (18 Series) is available for medium duty commercial, industrial and residential applications. Grade 2 Plus features the same chassis as Grade 1 for higher performance.