For the ultimate in protection against spreading the doorframe apart to gain entry along with protection against forced kick-in attacks, Medeco`s Steelguard® Dropbolt, (also known as a jimmyproof lock), offers the highest level of protection against forced attacks.
Used for commercial applications and for apartment doors in high-risk areas such as New York City.
Features & Benefits:
· Base and mounting screws fit flush with the door, providing a stronger installation.
· Double cylinder package provides for easy field conversion from single to double and is easy to service.
· Protected position of housing cover mounting screws shields the double cylinder deadbolt from vandalism.
· Angled and flat strikes constructed of stronger-than-steel copper-aluminum alloy.
· Mounting hole positions are compatible with popular “jimmyproof” deadbolts such as Segal® and Yale® and provide installation versatility.
· Made of the finest components to resist force and weather.